Sell to the Local Community! Join our over 140 farmers and producers of food products that sell at Argus.
Over 140 farmers and producers of food products sell at Argus. Opened in August 2014, we continue to grow the local food economy! Farms own their products, set their prices, and have received over $2.5 million since Argus opened in 2014. All income is directed to our mission of growing the local food economy. Here we are in Michigan, and our farms now have an outlet to sell all winter - so they are growing all winter. The interface that we provide between the customer and the farmer also maintains farm identity with the customer.
Argus Farm Stop is always looking for local producers to help increase our offerings to customers. If you have products that are grown, raised, or produced in Michigan, we encourage you to apply.
How to apply to sell your products at Argus:
We welcome your application!
- Read the '2018 Producer Guidelines' below - PDF available at the link below.
- Submit a completed '2018 Producer Application' - PDF available at the link below.
- Provide copies of any required licenses or certificates for your product (e.g. MDA, USDA)
- Argus may ask for more information and may visit your farm or business before approving your application.
- Email or Mail your application to us (information below)