We are a YEAR-ROUND, EVERY DAY Farmer's Market. We're the next generation of the farmer's market model.
Over 140 farms and producers sell their products at Argus. Our farms OWN their products, they PRICE their products, and they receive 80% of the sale price. It's a simple model designed to grow consumer access to locally grown foods.
Our mission at the Argus Farm Stop is to grow our local food ecosystem. Our market encourageslocal farms to grow more, and to encourages our community to buy more local produce and goods. We do it by providing a place where farms get good margins and customers get amazing produce meats and other goods.
We are a direct-to-consumer market for local producers (vegetables/fruit, meats, baked goods and dairy as well as food artisans). We are a member of the Michigan Farmer's Market Association.
- We make it easy to buy local, with convenient daily access to a wide variety of local-only food.
- We make it easy for our farmers to get to their customers! We are open every day.
- We operate year-round, encouraging our farmers and producers to find ways to extend the growing season.
- Argus provides local producers with a new and different way to sell their products, allowing them to sustain and expand their businesses.
- Products are OWNED AND PRICED by the producer (no brokers or intermediaries allowed) so customers know where their food comes from.
- 80% of the selling price goes back to the producer where it belongs.
- We enable customers to buy from multiple farmers and producers in a single easy transaction.
- You'll find your favorite farmer's goods clearly identified. You'll find new products you're not familiar with. Products will change with the seasons.
- The Argus Farm Stop is an L3C organization working to improve small farm viability and increase community access to local food. "L3C” stands for low-profit, limited liability company.
- Argus Farm Stop is a gathering place for people who care about local food.
Argus Farm Stop
325 W Liberty St
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
We're located on the corner of West Liberty and Second Street in the awesome Old West Side neighborhood.
Our friendly baristas will serve up locally-roasted Roos Roast coffee while you shop!
Please sign up for our newsletter to hear what's happening at the market.